- August 11, 2020 - August 13, 2020
CMMC READINESS WORKSHOP (3 days – Includes CMMC Fundamentals)
The CMMC Readiness Workshop provides practical CMMC training intended to help DoD contractors work through CMMC requirements towards certification in the most efficient means possible.
DURATION: 3 days (includes CMMC Fundamentals)
The CMMC Readiness Workshop is suitable for contractors in the DoD community as this will be a requirement for all contractors going forward.
At the completion of training, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate requirements for the five Practice and Process maturity levels
- Refer to appropriate guidance
- Explain the purpose and organization of the NIST Security Controls and Assessment Procedures
- Develop a self-assessment plan
- Initiate a plan that addresses the contractor requirements
- Prepare for the external assessment
- Develop a plan to meet CMMC requirements as mandated by DoD
Online classes begin at 10:00 am eastern time.
Venue: Online Personal Classroom™
Our Online Personal Classroom Training™ is conducted via AdobeConnect®. You can test your computer for compatibility with Adobe Connect here.