- December 15, 2020 - December 17, 2020
BAI’s CMMC / NIST 800-171 CURRICULUM
DoD is migrating to the new Cybersecurity Maturity Model Framework (CMMC). This new framework is intended to enhance the cybersecurity posture of the Defense Industrial Base (DIB). The CMMC includes assessment and certification to ensure appropriate levels of cybersecurity practices and processes are in place to protect controlled unclassified information (CUI) residing on DoD industry partner networks.
The DoD end goal is for the CMMC Accreditation to be a requirement for all contractors and subcontractors conducting business with the DoD.
The CMMC curriculum was created by cybersecurity practitioners with advanced expertise in the application of government cybersecurity programs.
CMMC / NIST SP 800-171 READINESS WORKSHOP (3 days – Includes CMMC Fundamentals)
The CMMC / NIST SP 800-171 Readiness Workshop provides practical CMMC training intended to help DoD contractors work through CMMC requirements towards certification in the most efficient means possible.
DURATION: 3 days (includes CMMC Fundamentals)
The CMMC / NIST 800-171 Readiness Workshop is suitable for contractors in the DoD community as this will be a requirement for all contractors going forward.
At the completion of training, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate requirements for the five Practice and Process maturity levels
- Refer to appropriate guidance
- Explain the purpose and organization of the NIST Security Controls and Assessment Procedures
- Develop a self-assessment plan
- Initiate a plan that addresses the contractor requirements
- Prepare for the external assessment
- Develop a plan to meet CMMC requirements as mandated by DoD
Online classes begin at 10:00 am eastern time.
Venue: Online Personal Classroom™
Our Online Personal Classroom Training™ is conducted via AdobeConnect®. You can test your computer for compatibility with Adobe Connect here.