- September 9, 2021
Background. Cleared contractor companies are required to have Authorization to Operate (ATO) for classified information systems on their premises, under the purview of the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA). DCSA employs a unique “flavor” of the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
Training Overview. RMF Supplement for DCSA Cleared Contractors is a one-day session in which we provide instruction on the unique features of RMF as practiced in the DCSA cleared contractor community. Topics include:
- Introduction to DCSA
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Types of Systems (SUSA, MUSA, P2P, etc.)
- RMF Life Cycle (Prepare, Categorize, Select, Implement, Assess, Authorize, Monitor)
- Documentation and artifacts
- Type Authorization and other special circumstances
- National Industrial Security Program (NISP) eMASS
- Support tools
Online classes begin at 10:00 am eastern time.
Venue: Online Personal Classroom™
Our Online Personal Classroom Training™ is conducted via AdobeConnect®. You can test your computer for compatibility with Adobe Connect here.