- December 13, 2021 - December 14, 2021
Security Controls Implementation Workshop is an in-depth dive into Step 3 of the Risk Management Framework process Implement Security Controls. The course will take the student through the entire process concentrating on key areas of the process (see below). Upon completion of the course the student can confidently return to their respective organizations and ensure the highest level of success for the most difficult part of the RMF process.
- In-depth project planning for security controls implementation.
- The concept of traceability.
- The concept of “holistic security”
- How to properly implement security controls.
- In-depth review of the most critical security controls and how to implement them.
- Students selected security controls review and their implementation.
- Documenting test results the right way.
- The role of STIGs in the process.
- And many more.
Venue: Online Personal Classroom™
Our Online Personal Classroom Training™ is conducted via AdobeConnect®. You can test your computer for compatibility with Adobe Connect here.